Cycling Across Country

Probably as the sun comes up over the horizon, my “lifestyle cyclist” aka undercover lover will start his 3,800 mile trek from the west coast back to the east.  He flew out Thursday morning, and is supposed to start tomorrow.  He was so looking forward to this trip away.

Cycling of course is the perfect combination of transportation, environmental stewardship, and good health isn't it? and considering the price of fuel more of us are going to be forced into it! bad knees or not!

While he is in excellent physical health, he does have one knee that acts up, and hopefully that will not become a major issue for him on this journey.  I half expected him to call before now, but I have heard nothing...nada...I know I am not at the top of his call list considering...and I try not to worry as he is traveling with a group of other bikers.

He is blogging his journey on a biker site and put a ready to go picture wearing his 'Across the US' bike jersey he designed and had made especially for this trip.    His male girlfriend "J" said he looked like a cross between Captain America and Willie Nelson! too funny that J ~! and in fact he is right, but he shaved that full beard off and back to the goatee which totally suits him.

sign me as Captain America's blogging biker widow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!