I am rather disgusted at Blogstream and therefore am contemplating closing down my remaining blog there. I am hereby thinking of making this blog for invited readers only too just coz I can, nanaboo-boo! I went back in Saturday night to perhaps just connect with people doing the Saturday Night Blog Fever, but even that was not enjoyable due to the bull which tried to suck me in and therefore resulted in my responding to comments taken off my blog. I used to think that people enjoyed doing the Saturday Night thing and connecting with one another, catching up as blog friends, but I am not so sure anymore. Saturday Night Blog Fever I guess gave some people the opportunity also for motives less desirable than just posting music and having a little fun and interaction.
Frankly, I do not care to feud with people over there, nor will I. It is like I said to someone...sometimes blogging possibly reflects the state of one's personal affairs going on in their private lives whether it be anger, hurt, or any other emotional lability including a propensity to stir up trouble. If you come over here, bring respect with you, and leave Blogstream drama out of it. Those of you who were my blog friends there will still continue to hear from me. I did state that I would close this blog and make it by invited readers only, and I still may do that. As of this time, I have not decided what to do about the Saturday Night Blog Fever.
Big Thanks to all those supporters and blog friends at Blogstream.
UPDATE: Well, I did close my blog down over there only to reopen it due to not realizing how much it might affect others who really enjoyed it. However, the other reason was because "la vida es bella" which was the original name of this blog was murdered by me accidentally when trying to upload a template~! I tried everything I could to fix the darn thing, but to no avail. So, what's a nerdy girl to do? Why of course, start another blog and export all my old posts which I successfully did! I decided to keep Bella's Gotta Brand New Blog original open at Blogstream, screw anybody who don't like it~! and maybe the good ones twice!! ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!