Sometimes things happen that are so dejavu in a way that's downright scary. Ever be thinking about something only to have it happen? or dream it the night before and see it unfold the next day? or just get that feeling you were there before, or had that particular conversation in that particular scenario? I remember one time in high school having a dream about some girl who walked into class made up like a clown, and I thought how strange, but the next day it happened! no kidding, it was a pep rally at school that day.
I tell you it is a little unnerving to say the least. As I had posted on another blog, there are times in this house in which I am visited by someone. I can't see them, but I feel them, and often I smell their cigarette smoke and even heard snoring, an exhale rhythmic breathing. I even had somebody wake me up from a sleep by raking their hand down my neck to my shoulder. There was nobody there when I opened my startled eyes. I do believe there are things that happen which one cannot explain. I never considered myself psychic but I am a good feeler. My teenager told me she thought I could read minds or something to that effect, cause one time we were on the phone, and I said ... did you enjoy the mashed potatoes and meatloaf? without even realizing that was what she had for dinner and I had no way of really knowing this; which really surprised both of us! I just laughed and said lucky guess, ha! and took the opportunity to tell her that yeah, and I would know if she were trying to pull a fast one, too! LOL
Speaking of strange ESP kinda moments, today at 4:48 I was online, leaving comments here and there at Blogstream, listening to music, and I went to check out my boyfriend's bike blog and leave him a message, telling him I was thinking about him, yada yada, and where was he? how was meeting the group of bikers? and all that stuff. I hadn't even gotten up from the chair when the phone rang with his number on the caller ID, and I about jumped out of my skin! I am always amazed at how in tune we are with what each other is feeling, it's very strange, even at a distance of 3,750 and some odd miles! I asked him if he felt me or what? because I had just left him a message on his site, which he has been unable to access due to a connectivity issue.
Coincidence? This has happened more times than not, this telepathic thing, surprising both of us. Well, if it had only happened this once I could say yes, but this has happened a lot. I just hope his bike trip is everything he hopes it to be and there are no complications or mishaps. Tonight, they are camping at a church, so he's probably getting ready to sack out and sleep, as he has a long day of biking tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!