Dear Blogdom ~ 
I see it's been some time since my last confession. Yours Truly Queen Blogship just learned that Lord Spoiled lost his job as the only breadwinner and head of household. I must say I am not surprised.

Come to find out, his boss was not too thrilled with him before the incident that landed him in the hospital in early April. What is a Queen Mother-In-Law to do?
I am at my wits end with Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled! I am ready to move out of the country! Heaven forbid they try to come live in MY kingdom, take refuge on MY couch (which is still on stilts I might add)! So much for that not so carpenter skilled gardener! This castle is not big enough for the 5 of us (that includes their 2 kids!)
Oh more on this saga later, Your Queen has had a most exhausting week! Where's my aspirin? My blanket? I'm takin' my bitchin' butt to bed! Goodnight!


I see it's been some time since my last confession. Yours Truly Queen Blogship just learned that Lord Spoiled lost his job as the only breadwinner and head of household. I must say I am not surprised.

Come to find out, his boss was not too thrilled with him before the incident that landed him in the hospital in early April. What is a Queen Mother-In-Law to do?
I am at my wits end with Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled! I am ready to move out of the country! Heaven forbid they try to come live in MY kingdom, take refuge on MY couch (which is still on stilts I might add)! So much for that not so carpenter skilled gardener! This castle is not big enough for the 5 of us (that includes their 2 kids!)
Oh more on this saga later, Your Queen has had a most exhausting week! Where's my aspirin? My blanket? I'm takin' my bitchin' butt to bed! Goodnight!

stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!