Gee, this trying to manipulate blog codes

is getting on my last nerve! pee on it! damnit!

I had an error on this blog, had new2 widgets I could not get rid of, and the comment thing would not load up! what a pain in the ass! I had to upload this template multiple times after trying to fix the problem, only to get "this is not well parsed bull." Most of the day, I had my two hooty-wild grandkids making major messes, but my daughter and son-in-law finally showed up to claim their kids about 1 p.m. today, after 2 weeks?! yeah, my thoughts eggsactly!

I've been feeling pissed on myself, as you can imagine, and having additional stressors, but now I am free at last, at least for the moment, so I could try to get these bugs worked out. I like working on this stuff, but it would make it easier to not have to guess and work by trial and error.

and what are you up to?

Well, I fixed one thing only to find out that my search bar thingy over there is screwed up when it comes to "search my site", I am sure it is so stupid simple but I am making it harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!