Afternoon Already?

How time flies when you're alone and uninterrupted! I love it!



I went to bed way too early last night. I put up a music post on another blog site only to find out there was a "dram-o-rama" over there as usual! I swear I believe some people will do anything for a little blog reader attention! While I spend the majority of time with work and lately taking care of my grandkids, blogging is not a big priority. I have a couple of shared blogs here on blogger, and even though it is a little more challenging to navigate and to have a sense of "community" I love having my anonymity and being able to pick and choose people I want to be a part of my blogging experience!



I guess wherever there are so-called community group blogging sites, like Blogstream, there are bound to be issues from time to time. It is like having real neighbors, some you get along with, most you just do not know, but if you want to network with your neighbors, or other bloggers of mutual interest whether it be humor, or music, story-telling, or what, and you have to go borrow a cup of sugar if you will! There are some really creative and talented writers at Blogstream, and the good definitely outweighs the bad! so I'll blog in both at whichever time suits my needs at the moment since I do have shared blogs over here.



I do not think I am going to spend time with the blog-front issues today, as far as trying to fix that search bar. I have already had to figure out after clicking the "embed comments below post" that there was no comment link to click on to make comments! LOL so that was one mystery solved and fixed! This template was a downloaded template, not the usual blogger one to choose from, which retained some of those elements even when I switched back to the regular templates they offered! This created quite a bit of headache for me yesterday! In any event, people can leave comments if they choose now, just Say It~! This new comment section underneath the blog posts are a must! Love it! Try it, you will too.



Okay, housecleaning here I come! One of these days when my ship comes in, I am going to hire a maid! and a butler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!