June is half over, my how time flies ...

Well my son in law lost his job, not surprising, considering the immaturity level here. Not only did they run up the phone bill with a phone entrusted in his care from work, which was not supposed to be used as their ONLY phone source, but the laptop given to him was torn up. My daughter said something about the kids tearing it up, but ultimately the responsibility for work equipment falls only to their shoulders. I can't believe their mentality.

Since he lost his job, his mommy has supported them financially. She is moving them back to this area. Great. I am not that excited to have them back up here; this is where all the drugs are and they will be back on the wagon unfortunately. They both look good, and aren't acting like dope heads anymore, but time will tell. Their children certainly deserve parents they can count on. Right now his mom has the baby, and I have their oldest taking care of them while they supposedly are down there gathering up their stuff and obtaining a truck to move their things back seven hours.

What's new with me? Work today was a hard day, I'm tired and going to bed. David will leave to go on his cross country bike ride in two days. More on that later.

Goodnight, Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!