I am so tired I could sleep for a week. Speaking of which my little granddaughter (better known as Little Queenie), who just turned six, is staying with me this week as her father and mother (my daughter), who lived seven hours away, have gone back to their residence to pack things in order to move back up here to aggravate us, their family. While I am thrilled to have my grandchildren a little closer, I am not thrilled about having "those two" back.
In order to provide a little background for anybody who may be tuning in late to this saga, you would have to read the archives, All Hail ~ Queen Blogship (see link for the oldest post March 5, 2007) to find out the background on these two! Speaking of background checks, they now have a criminal background too! How do people write checks knowing they won't have the funds to cover them? Unbelievable if it happens more than once or twice, but that wasn't the case; there were at least a dozen of them! Checks they have written in the last 12 to 16 months which have long bounced and are now finding their way via the Sheriff for paybacks! I found out that my daughter was thrown in jail twice over these checks in the past month! And isn't that a kick, that karma?! You can't fuck over people for at least two years or more and then expect it won't come back to slap you on the ass! One should expect a little fallout, shouldn't they?
These two "parents, better formerly known as Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled" have been a source of stress for all of us. I just got off the phone with mother-in-law of who informs me that they haven't gotten a truck yet, but are supposed to get one tomorrow, and perhaps by Saturday they might be back up here. I want my house back and be able to take a nap when I want! I've earned that, and it's my life!
till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!