Stop - Catepillar Crossing ...


Photobucket

catepillar crossing!

how funny! I didn't know they traveled like ants!

gee, insects are fascinating, aren't they? and if you look you can see the line back there!! Where are they going? Better not be MY house!

for Saturday Night Blog Fever, take a trip back to the archives, and click here

hope everybody has a great weekend.


Posted by Bella at 11:33 AM - 11 Comments  
Comments:
Lol bella is this a catepeller hiway ??? do they use over passes or under passes ??
|<   <<   >>   >|

by pst4911 (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 11:53 AM   (del)





must be a caterpillar highway! geeze.
|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 1:16 PM   (del)





Very! Very! Very fascinating Bella!!

Thanks, Heide!!!

|<   <<   >>   >|

by Heide (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 6:27 PM   (del)





Why did the caterpillar cross the road??
So he could climb into my fruit tree's.!

|<   <<   >>   >|

by HAWK.... (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 9:37 PM   (del)





ha! I know that's not funny but it is Hawk!
|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 9:43 PM   (del)






|<   <<   >>   >|

by Totally Ass Backwards (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 9:49 PM   (del)





Well, okay, I'm officially flabbergasted! I would never have believed such a thing! Absolutely amazing.

Thanks Bella!

|<   <<   >>   >|

by Anexplorer (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 7, 2008 @ 11:06 PM   (del)





Tab, what fitting music for a butterfly to emerge!
|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 2:34 PM   (del)





Anex, I couldn't believe my eyes either! amazing!
|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 2:35 PM   (del)





thanks Heide! always nice to see you. I can't believe it got this hot all of a sudden, no spring really, and now this. Hopefully this hot spell will resolve and go back to a little normalcy.
|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 2:37 PM   (del)





Yeah....that was neat wasn't it.
|<   <<   >>   >|

by Totally Ass Backwards (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 9:42


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!