O Cherie, Cherie baby ~! oops~! wrong tune!

someday my prince will come


Some day my prince will come,
Some day I'll find my love
some day some day
I say some day my prince will come
Some day some day

Some day my prince will come,
Some day I'll find my love,
and how thrilling that moment will be,
When the prince of my dreams comes to me.
He'll whisper "I love you"
And steal a kiss or two
Though he's far away
I'll find my love some day
Some day when my dreams come true.
come true.
some day, some day,
I say, some day my prince will come
some day some day
Some day I'll find my love,
Someone to call my own,
and I'll know him the moment we meet,
moment we meet
For my heart will be skipping a beat.
Some day we'll say and do
All the things we've been longing to
Though he's far away
I'll find my love some day
Some day when my dreams come true.
Somewhere waiting for me
There is someone I'm longing to see
longing to see
Someone I simply can't help but adore
Someone who thrills me forever more
Some day some day
I said I'm gonna find my love some day
Some day some day
I said I'm gonna find my love my love some day
Some day some day
I said some day I'm gonna find my love
Some day some day
I said he's out there waiting for me
Some day some day
I said some day
Some day some day
Oh no no no no no no..
Some day some day
I said some day my prince is
Some day some day
He'll whisper "I love you"
Some day some day
I said he's somewhere waiting for me
Some day some day
I said he's gonna come baby to me
Some day some day ...

catchy tune, I'm gonna sing that again! lol

Hope everybody had a great weekend! thanks to all those who came out and posted songs last night. I was at Blogger most of the evening working on a template, and if you haven't dropped by, do so! I'd love to see ya over there. To get back to Bella's Gotta Brand New Blog at Blogstream
click here.



Posted by Bella at 4:00 PM - 26 Comments

Comments:

MySpace Comments - Funny and Hilarious
MySpace Layouts - Funny and Hilarious


Just left ya a comment over to your new place.



|<   <<   >>   >|

by Miss Lou (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 4:17 PM   (del)





Sure, steal my frog prince. Go right ahead. You're just jealous cause I found that graphic and not you.

Sherry



|<   <<   >>   >|

by Sherry'sCherries (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 6:56 PM   (del)





I toldya I loved it! and one of these days my prince will come NOT probably!!!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 7:03 PM   (del)





Sherry, I told ya I couldn't help it! My mind just wanders into weirdness! LOL


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 7:06 PM   (del)





Nana booboo, I found it first.

Sherry

PS, I just changed part of the frogs title



|<   <<   >>   >|

by Sherry'sCherries (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 7:07 PM   (del)





Yup, and the devil made ya do it.

Sherry



|<   <<   >>   >|

by Sherry'sCherries (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 7:08 PM   (del)





ribbett!!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by BigChris (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 7:18 PM   (del)





Hope that prince comes quickly!!!!! june


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Praywithhope (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 9:06 PM   (del)





Heck June, I'm a spinster frog princess now!!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 9:09 PM   (del)





Miss Lou, love the kitty picture! too cute! Thanks for stopping over at the blogger blog. It's quiet over there, I love it. I can link back right here to see everybody, and have fun here too!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 10:52 PM   (del)





Good morning Bella I was'nt feeling all that good over the weekend so did'nt get to post any tunes. Loved yours though!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by indian (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 11:57 AM   (del)





You mean the princes really DOES exist?


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Secret (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 12:15 PM   (del)





hey Indian, sorry you're feeling under the weather.


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 2:45 PM   (del)





You know Secret, I do believe he does, some where!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 2:45 PM   (del)





perhaps over the rainbow, Secret?

Over The Rainbow (LP Soundtrack Version from Wizard Of Oz) - Judy Garland

I always loved Judy Garland, lovely voice.

Hope you are having a good Monday.



|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 2:49 PM   (del)





Wherever he is, when you find yours, see if he knows where mine is!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Secret (PM , CC ) on Monday June 9, 2008 @ 2:51 PM   (del)





I know where the prince is.. I seen him on top of old smokey..




|<   <<   >>   >|

by HAWK.... (PM , CC ) on Wednesday June 11, 2008 @ 3:23 AM   (del)





Hawk, no doubt he was probably eating spaghetti and meatballs, too! and rollin' with some cheesey broad!




|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Wednesday June 11, 2008 @ 8:37 AM   (del)





Thats him, thats the guy I seen up there.


|<   <<   >>   >|

by HAWK.... (PM , CC ) on Wednesday June 11, 2008 @ 9:52 PM   (del)





kewl Tune Bella!!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Whispered Promise (PM , CC ) on Thursday June 12, 2008 @ 11:35 AM   (del)





Bella:

When you want to turn that frog into a prince, be sure you kiss the right end.



|<   <<   >>   >|

by Whit's Whittlings (PM , CC ) on Thursday June 12, 2008 @ 11:52 AM   (del)





Hawk, love the video!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Thursday June 12, 2008 @ 12:29 PM   (del)





thanks Whispered! Hope you're having a good week!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Thursday June 12, 2008 @ 12:29 PM   (del)





and which end might that be, Whit? They might have to kiss mine more than likely!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Thursday June 12, 2008 @ 12:30 PM   (del)





Oh my God it has been so long since I heard that tune. In my early days in school (either grade 1,2 or 3) we put on the play snow white and I was snow white. I got to sing that song standing on stage with other kids playing animals etc sitting around me. That was so many moons ago. Thanks for the memory.


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Christine (PM , CC ) on Saturday June 14, 2008 @ 9:23 PM   (del)





glad you enjoyed it Christine!


|<   <<   >>   >|

by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday June 15, 2008 @ 9:05 PM   (del)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!