Unacceptable!

PhotobucketI only had to work 5.5 hours, and then spent the rest of the afternoon waiting on windstream to come install my DSL. Well, they were supposed to be here before now, and so I called their phone customer service rep, who investigates as to WHY they are not here yet, and she tells me they are backed up, and are working Saturday (tomorrow) too, but probably will not even get to me until Monday.

I informed her that today was chosen for 2 reasons: First, I was off at noon, and had the entire afternoon to be available for them to get here. Secondly, it was not in my working hours, so it seemed the perfect time, HOWEVER, I guess it was not so perfect timing for the technicians? It seemed okay with the person who called to schedule it! She didn't say they would be backed up, as a matter of fact, she offered me hookup on Wednesday which was 2 days ago. You know, the ass never knows that the head is doing!

By the way the person with whom I was speaking was in North Carolina, and they DO NOT control the technicians who are working locally, exactly one block away from my residence. I told her that if they could not get here today, nor tomorrow with any accuracy of giving me a time, then just to forget the whole DARN thing!!!! Just like this hat on a cat, it's unacceptable!!!

The reason this time was chosen was for two obvious reasons, but the third was to really check it out to see if it worked well before an actual WORKDAY was here, and so it would not interrupt my workday or scheduled times to work. So now, it's a wait and see game.

My guess is throw a party tonight! You're invited come on in, and hang out. I'll pour you a cup of whatever your pleasure, and while I'm at it, I've got to run to the bootleggers' for a little refreshment! See you here, what? around 8ish?

Perfect, dahlings!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, even here Verizon gets here on the day they say they will. And Verizon DSL sucks. What are you going to do if it doesn't work well when Monday comes around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told them her to tell the technicians that if they're butts did not get here tomorrow that Monday would be too late, they could forget it, but to expect that I would call back to complain to management higher ups on Monday. After all, THEY are the ones who called me, offering ME the service, set up the appointment, and then did not bother to call me today (I had to call them, strike 1), strike 2 (They were supposed to be here this afternoon which they failed to do), and strike 3 (Out of the leniency of MY heart, if they don't make it tomorrow), screw it!!!! They will not get MY business, and somebody's ass will get a chewin'! To beat all, the home office is at the end of MY block!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, did they get there today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope, but you can bet your sweet bippy I got a phone call today from the same chick who set this up giving me her pity story about how overworked they are due to the storms; still not my problem as I told her, but in order NOT to lose my business and after much bitchin' by me, they made me a sweet deal by phone to put it off until Tuesday! ha!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!