The Sweetest Love Letter Ever~!

I don't know what girl doesn't love to receive a love letter in the mail. I was thrilled! so much so in fact that I wanted to share it with all of you, my blog friends~



Our love began with a glance across a parking lot,


You possessed me in just a few days.


I remember long drives through the countryside,


And long weekend getaways.




But the years passed, and like upholstery in the hot sun,


Your love began to fade.


And now in a time when I need your care the most,


You hit the blinker and turn away.




And while our gas tank of love may be running on fumes,


I still have plenty of love to share.


So, if you have a quart of tenderness left for me in your heart,


Take me back to Firestone Complete Auto Care.




Love,




Your 2005 Odyssey LX



Now, I'll have to say, that is quite the love letter isn't it? hahaha! Totally cracked me up, and it makes me wanta go there to get my oil changed, LOL!  This letter was a result of my boyfriend taking his van there before we left to go to Florida.  They have a way with words!!

oh swoon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!