It's Friday night, I feel like shit.
It used to be I lived for the weekend! I would "doll myself up," put my heels and dress on, grab a girlfriend or a guy friend, and take off to the local hangout to have a couple of drinks and sit with the "bar crowd."
but I haven't seen those days in a while. *insert debbie-downer wahwahwah here* Tonight, my shoulders hurt, my neck muscles are one big frickin' spasm! I feel like I've been beat with a baseball bat, no kidding. I wished this bite of pain pill would just take over and send me into mindless oblivion. I think if I had a "doobie" even I would smoke it. A dope head I am not, but I have been known to inhale. After all, I was married to a supplier! and I didn't even know it really. He always had pot and pills.
As a matter of fact when I met him he was an alcoholic, geeze, it seems odd to write about it now. I didn't know he was really an alcoholic either but that didn't matter as long as my needs were met, or so I thought. After a while, reality creeps in, but wow! what a sexual revolution! and I did find out that I was married to the crappiest lover ever! but who knew until they got divorced, right?
Okay, so what was I writing when I got mindlessly sidetracked? ah yes, about my friend, Susie-Q. I just got off the phone with her. She was ranting and raving about Tom, her supposed boyfriend of six years or longer, who in her eyes does nothing to help her out, because it is always about him, him, him. He just doesn't get it she says. He has plenty of cash, doesn't owe anybody anything, but Susie scrapes by barely and has a grown daughter with autism. He complains about her daughter, which he has never done anything for, and that he never sees her, but he hasn't come to Susie's house in forever, yet calls her everyday? Strange relationship those two. However, Susie is trying to maintain a yard which is too much for her, and Tom won't come and cut it or pay anybody to cut it for her. Cheap bastard!
Speaking of yards, mine was getting pretty tall waiting on the gardener who finally called the night before last to chat, and said he would be by to cut the yard which he did yesterday and took Little Queenie out to eat, without me! He is a nice guy I'll have to say, who cuts my yard for absolutely nothing, just because he's a friend. Now I ask you, wouldn't you if you were a guy help out your significant other around her house? or even if you had a friend who needed to be helped out wouldn't you offer? If I'm in a relationship and the guy doesn't do for me what I think he should, his ass is grass and history!
Susie hates me deep down. Ours is a love-bitch relationship. She doesn't understand how I luck into such good friends who do things for me. Even my second ex kept my car running and even did my yard after we divorced until he got sick. Susie doesn't have family here either, and it really irks me that Tom won't do the things he should. She has done nothing but be too good to this man, and this is her reward! Yep, I told her she was too good to him for too long, and now she needed to strap her dick on and ride his ass!
that's enough ramblin' from the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!