
There once was a really cute princess who was walking through the woods. All of a sudden she heard a voice calling, "Hey Really Cute Princess!"
She looked around and didn't see anyone or anything but a frog sitting on a big rock. She started to carry on her way but the frog called again. "Hey Really Cute Princess, if you take me home and let me sleep on your pillow next to you, I will turn back into a Handsome Prince!"
It had been a very long and boring day so she decided to pick up the frog and give it a try though she really didn't believe the frog at all.
The Really Cute Princess took the frog home with her and let him sleep on her pillow beside her. When she woke up the next day what do you think she found? There on her pillow beside her sat a really Handsome Prince.
Do you believe this story?
No! Neither did her mother!
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero" The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
The man said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool!!!"

There once was a frog King, who was king to thousands of frogs and they all lived in a huge grass hut, believe it or not! Now this Kings minions loved him dearly, and they would do anything for him so he didn't need any slaves. This king had a hobby of collecting Thrones. He had hundreds of them, and he stored them all in the attic of the huge grass hut they all lived in. Every time he got a new throne that he liked better than the one he was sitting on, he would store it in attic along with the rest of his collection.
Presently, he was sitting on a very large and ornate, Gold throne. This throne was very heavy and was also very cold and hard to sit on, so the King was hoping to add to his collection soon. Then, his best friend from a neighboring kingdom, CROAKED! and left his throne to him in his will. After waiting an appropriate mourning period, the King sent some of his runners to pick up the throne. They soon returned with a beautifully carved, jewel encrusted teakwood throne which also had a padded leather seat cushion.
WOW! He fell in love with it right away, and soon his people were trying to move the heavy old gold throne up to the attic with the rest of the collection. Well, it took hundreds of his people to push and pull this very heavy gold throne to the attic of this grass hut.
As soon as they reached the top of the stairs the weight of the gold throne plus the rest of the stored collection was too much for the GRASS HUT and it collapsed, killing THE FROG KING and all his PEOPLE!...............
The moral of this story...
PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GRASS HOUSES, SHOULDN'T STOWE THRONES
hahaha! now THIS is funny! Have a great day everybody!

HA! I got ya. I caught you stealing my Frog Prince and I gotta picture to prove it. LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd the O'Cherie link takes me to Scratch's Tomb. LOL
ReplyDeletewhile you were out getting that, I was out getting this! ha! huh? say what? oh goodness, so much for my linking abilities, eh? You've got my curiosity up now! ha! so I'm coming over. I was over at Blogstream hopping around saying hi to people.
ReplyDeleteHey like the look here! :)
ReplyDeletethanks, Miss Lou!
ReplyDeletewhen leaving comments and you don't have an account here you can use the Name/URL and type your blogstream name and/or leave you http!
ReplyDeletelet's see if it works!
yeah, I'm gonna leave myself a comment LOL don't laugh!!!!!
that should have said, YOUR http, leave your http, or not! I think it is still works using just your name, let's try that one.
ReplyDeleteokay, allright, obviously I need a proofer today!
ReplyDelete[IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/jargersi2/animated-frog-2.gif[/IMG]
Well you can't leave an image comment, too bad.
ReplyDeleteI even found out that you can remove that word verification thingy. So I took mine out I think. It never showed for me, so I don't know.
ReplyDeleteI told you that graphics can't be placed in comments. That sucks, but if I wanna leave graphics I'll do it in Blogstream.
I figured it was at least worth an experiment to see! Did you already do it in every category, direct, IM, URL and image code?
ReplyDeletehey bella,
ReplyDeletejust stopped in to say hi,
I like the new look, man i have a lot to learn!!!
so nice to see you stopped by, Allison!
ReplyDelete