While browsing at MSN, thanks to Biggie ....

If you haven't seen the video link that Biggie posted, it is hilarious! I laughed all the way through it!







if you like Dilbert cartoons, click here.



okay, so here's the deal ...



go here to learn how to make a link inside a post!



it sure took me long enough to get'er done!



today's video is ... "Loved To Death"










*when posting videos sometimes you get this error that pops up but if you check in the box and hit publish it will post*

16 comments:

  1. Hello, I guess I figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't get this link thing to work in a post??! I'm mad LOL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well geeze, if you can't do it who am I going to ask for help. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying that thing up there at the top you know that green thing?? and it's messing up? Got an idear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I can put in under my favorite links and go back in and retrieve it? let's see if that works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lucky I figured out how to post and you're asking me about links? That's so WRONG!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, I'll get 'er figured out. I am going to run a search on how to put a link in a blogger post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay that video isn't available?

    ReplyDelete
  9. did it work now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it works. What about the video link next to the image link in the posting page?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was trying to explain how you get a link in and instead of it showing you all it says it just shows the Make a New Post?? is that what you're talking about? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the page where we do our posts, there is an image link for pictures at the top and next to it is one that says videos. I was wondering about that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know, let's try it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was if you had a homemade video looks like. I wonder if I can embed a you tube or video jug, let's see I'm gonna try.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi gal--just saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BELLA! HA! I found you. Whew!
    Jeez, I do one family gig on Saturday
    and I come back to a new home for you?

    Well, looks cozy and I hope the digs work out for you! Nuttin' but love Bellezah!
    Dalpha

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!