Did You Make It Over?

Photobucket

welcome!!

As I was moving posts over, as you can see, here is the first Saturday Night Blog Fever in its infancy! (click on the 2006 link) It is a rather short post, isn't it? Back then, we weren't so savvy and were lucky to just be able to post music, as there were not too many sites around at that time. Some of the sites we used went whacko, remember? and back then we didn't know how to manipulate the codes to get them to play automatically or to shut them up! Wow, we certainly have come a long way in our Saturday Night Blog Fevers, and with our graphics, haven't we?

I hope you guys enjoy the archives and comments associated with them. It brings back a lot of fond memories of perhaps what Blogstream used to be, but even if you weren't there at that time, I'm glad you're here now. I don't know that I won't return to Blogstream, but for the present time, I just need time off from that emotion.

Much love to yuns and Happy Saturday!



so, I've got my glass of wine and chilling! Whassup? Feel free to leave me a message.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, where's the party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, the party's right here!

    got any snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I get here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Does this mean we streamers need to dust off our Blogger Blogs now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bella,
    I found you, Have a glass of wine for me I'm still at work I have a blog here to

    allison
    Grandmas kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Blogspot. I haven't found it to be as friendly a place as the 'stream. There seem to be fewer ways to discover each other here.

    But it is quieter.

    Or was. Maybe things will start to heat up now that you're here!

    Anexplorer

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Biggie & Bry, it is sure nice to see both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok once again...how to I tag this site to my site here...????

    HELP

    ReplyDelete
  9. never mind...figured it out finally....

    why are we here again ?? what happened....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are going to have fun over here on Blogspot/Blogger, Bella. I keep the store blog over here. It is so easy and fast and you can do all kinds of fun things.

    I think I'm gonna follow your lead and set up a "personal blog" over here too.

    http://thedoghous02.blogspot.com/

    oxxo, T

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Biggie's in the house! We can let the shit fly over here! LOL

    Beware all you Blogstream bloggers! You're in trouble! You're gonna be talked about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do realize I'm gonna need a LOT of help with this place? OBTW, how do you like my template?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It took a while but Aunt Ornery made it.
    And I also have a new blog here at http://auntornery.blogspot.com/

    Good to see everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never let it be said that I'm not one to be a copycat! I'm back here too!

    http://brymonblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!