
A Department of Highways employee stopped at a farm and talked with an old farmer.
He told the farmer, 'I need to inspect your farm for a possible new road.'
The old farmer said, 'Okay, but don't go in that field.'
The Highways employee said, 'I have the authority of the State of Minnesota to go where I want. See this card? I am allowed to go wherever I wish on farm land.'
So the old farmer went about his chores. Later, he heard loud screams and saw the Department of Highways employee running for the fence and close behind was the farmer's prize bull. The bull was madder than a nest full of hornets and the bull was gaining on the employee at every step.
The old farmer called out, "Show him your card, smartass!"
oh my, now here's one beggar's way of making sure he gets funds for his next liquid meal...

Is there no shame? LOL ... on second thought that might work for a couple of people I know who are in desperate need of funds due to laziness!
Wow, I'm shocked, no comments and that joke was so funny too. Hows it going over here on your little spot in the blogosphere? I have ben hanging around in real life a LOT these days. It's interesting, lol, AND very peaceful.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am closing down the Blogstream blogs and moving on. I have enough to contend with in my personal life, and those people who want to keep in touch will.
ReplyDeletehaha.. that was funny.. but as 4 the homeless man n the doggy.. it's true people would rather help animals then other humans.. not all bumbs are out to be lazy.. check out the song i posted on my blog..
ReplyDeleteBella:
ReplyDeleteI found Sherries Blog and tracked it to yours from her favorites list. now you can track the comment back to dreamland. hope it works.
Well, there is a point in time when the BS over there gets on the nerves. I like it here, It's quiet and nobody has the need to get jealous because there's more attention happening than there is on their blogs. I do have time for both at the moment. Maybe not as much as I did but that's OK.
ReplyDeleteEverybody needs quiet time, and this place is it.
Bella! Or I'll eat the dog... Very funny!
ReplyDeleteAfter watching RENT last night
I searched and listened to a bunch
of my favs on your cool wigd-ama-callit!
That so rocked!
Thanks Bella!
hey Dalph~!
ReplyDeletealways nice to see ya! glad you enjoyed my widg-a-ma-call-it! it's a neat little thing! great name for it!