It's hilariously funny but also extremely clever. I laugh as well every time I hear it but I'm also caught up in just how start they were to work this all out.
I those days comedians didn't have writers. they actually had to be funny!
Hey Belles!!! I love A and C! They ROCK. The boy got hooked early on their stuff and Three Stooges and Laurel and Hardy too! Love that old sight gag stuff!
I hope you are doing well over here. Miss ya woman! Hope you weekend is grand! Dalpha
It's hilariously funny but also extremely clever. I laugh as well every time I hear it but I'm also caught up in just how start they were to work this all out.
ReplyDeleteI those days comedians didn't have writers. they actually had to be funny!
Thanks for sharing.
Just reread my earlier comment. How many typos is it possible to squeeze into one comment--especially to a proof reader!
ReplyDeleteWe should hold a contest!
I always liked this. It was one of their more remarkable skits.
ReplyDeleteHey Belles!!!
ReplyDeleteI love A and C!
They ROCK.
The boy got hooked
early on their stuff and
Three Stooges and Laurel and Hardy too!
Love that old sight gag stuff!
I hope you are doing well over here.
Miss ya woman!
Hope you weekend is grand!
Dalpha
hey Dalpha, great to see you over there. I'll check in at Blogstream as soon as I can. promise.
ReplyDelete