I have got your information...
Today was interesting.
I managed to get through my workday unscathed and without issue. I kept waiting for a knock at my door, and a policemen standing there waiting to serve me with an EPO.
It never happened. I called and they said it was "Denied."
Really?
Yeah. I was told that my ex had called the courthouse to find out and he was told the same thing. So, I decided I would try to have a chat with my unruly lying teen about this latest little escapade on her Facebook page which she updates quite frequently. I know where she loafs online. I even tried to get her to talk to me last night. I did leave her a message telling her that I was concerned that she could contact me by email, and that I was worried about her. I got no reply back last night but I did try and figured if I was served with an EPO I wouldn't get a chance to talk to her about this.
Lo and behold though the great Gods of Intervention for whatever reason this EPO was denied. haha! Yeah, as it should have been all along what a crock. I had to celebrate on that one, and then I really wanted to talk to my teen because I could. I figured if I called out there and her dad started running his mouth telling me "She said she never wanted to talk to you again!" which she didn't obviously mean of course...I would let him know straight up that I knew his EPO was denied, and I had every right to talk to her, especially about an outright lie, but he didn't say a word when I called. He knew better. Even he knows this is not true and I believe the bruise came from him. I did try to talk to her online again today and told her to open the chat. She was on there, had the chat open, which gave me an opportunity to try to talk to her...
Me trying to initiate a conversation...
hey
whassup girlie?
why are you mad at me?
I don't understand any of what has happened...I don't...
you know I love you more than anything on this earth...
I will come get you if you want...have somebody bring me if I can't get a car
please talk to me...
are you talking to 15 different people? lol
as usual...
4:50 … Me again…
helllo...??
I know you are there...I am here.
worried about how you are.
I talked to your school counselor yesterday. he's a pretty cool guy.
about your credit recovery and inquired about this "bruise"
Who is putting bruises on you?
It isn't me. You know this.
I am worried. Please talk to me when you feel you can.
You always talk to me. We just had a good time on Monday for that hour you were here and you talked to me then about a lot of stuff....
about your love life and your Dad...
4:55 pm….Me again…
about Josh and other stuff... things you did this past weekend?
you certainly did not come down last weekend I wished you had come. BellaRose was here and the festival was going on in Ashland downtown. (BellaRose is my granddaughter)
4:58 …Me again…
Obviously you won't talk to me for whatever reason or perhaps your Dad is watching? reading?
I'm out of here myself. I love you much.
She never once responded to anything I said, however she was reading it...because...
I happen to notice on her update Facebook that it now read ...
"SCREW YOU."
I even made a comment, "Huh? Are you talking to me?"
She never responded. Logged out.
Well...on that note I figured a phone call was in order. I never once raised my voice, nor was I hateful. My ex answered the phone. I asked for Bobbi he said hold on. After hanging up once, her Dad picked up the receiver and told me hang on, at which point she got on the phone and said..."what..." hateful. I asked her why she was being so hateful and mad at me, I didn't do anything, as a matter of fact I was worried about her and called to find out if she was all right and to please tell me what happened with this bruise deal. She even smarted off to me telling me that if I was asking her questions, including about the bruise, she would just hang up.
Knowing her moods and behaviors, I tried to change the subject. I figured this might be better approached NOT on the phone and with a witness present. I certainly don't want a conversation to take place about this without somebody here to make sure she doesn't twist it, or say I grabbed her arm and bruised it, or for goodness sakes hit her on the back?! I wouldn't want to fuel her father's obvious stupidity that I was badgering his baby girl on the phone. She is MY daughter too...LOL...
I informed her that I would have my car no later than noon tomorrow and I would pick her up. She said she had to work. I said to let me know her hours. She has called me back twice now with interruptions from her father...so who knows if she will call back tonight. She wanted to go to the ballgame...said she couldn't...said she wasn't grounded...
What this teen needs is better acting lessons! She knows I will lower the boom about this with her sooner or later. If it is later, so be it. I refuse to be lied about. As a matter of fact, she is lucky I don't go to the courthouse and file a statement that she has lied and disrespected me as her mother and has even gone as far as to make a police report of an incident that did not even occur on a date she said was Saturday the 19th, a date that she was NOT even in this house. She is already under jurisdiction of the juvenile court system. If her father tries to pursue this, I think the court may find that supposedly this assault incident occurred on Saturday the 19th...and Bobbi comes to my house two days later on a Monday the 20th for an hour after her Dad dropped her off because he was running a few errands? You would think if I had assaulted her she definitely would not have come to my house two days later? For goodness sakes...come on now.. uhhh...Yeah...
Go ahead, give me the Oscar...I deserve it.
What's the News...Across the Blog Nation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm not a parent. This reminds me why. I'm sorry you're going thru this. What can be said.....
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! Teen-age girls r nothing but a big wad of hormones. Add in a psycho dad, you 've got yourself a big mess. My daughter about drove me nuts. What a bitch! She is now 25 with 2 kids. Both girls. HA! I already told her, paybacks hell, dear. It get's better once out of the teens. We r great friends now.
ReplyDeleteHow awful. Hope it's all resolved pretty soon for you.
ReplyDelete