Miss Crabby Patties...


Is sticking her head out, where is everybody?! I had to do a double take of my calendar to make sure it was Friday! One more day of this stress and I would blow a gasket!

Today, was a repeat of yesterday, sorta stressful as it always is with new stuff to learn, but instead of ob/gyn "twats" it was "taddy ball and dangle berry day in urologic land!

I am so glad it's over! Have you heard enough of my whining?!

How has your week been?

Bring on the party!  Oh, and waiter! Can I get a 'double duty' dirty martini? LOL

I got a phone call from Walter, my mechanic, this afternoon who is out of town attending his girlfriend's nephew's wedding.  It was nice of him to call ask about the car.  I guess he was curious to see if the boys who were supposed to get that motor put in my car actually got 'er done!  I don't think he was too surprised it wasn't done.  I'm not surprised either, considering all this time they haven't done squat.  Just today I was told they actually got the motor in, so they could replace it.  Good Gawd Almighty!

Since I can't get anywhere, go ahead entertain me! I'm waiting... What's yer skill?!

16 comments:

  1. Come on now....DO tune back in. May have to make you a still if you don't get the ride soon....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at it this way...It's Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, but you have some exciting times at work. How do you live with it? I'd run for the hills if I was you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharer, I still remember my daddy making his own homebrew, and brandy at that...Can you imagine?! I felt like Lucille Ball smashing up those grapes for him, of course I was only 10 or so. I don't recall ever tasting that stuff but he'd drink anything including Blue Aqua Velva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry,
    It really IS Friday...I'm so excited! maybe I'll be sick Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madame, it is getting harder every day to live with it! I've had a headache for two days, too much staring at the screen and reading! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First...you already did blow a gasket..glad to hear that the motor is "in", even if it's not in...Don't wish sickness on yourself....I thought I'd enjoy a day off till it turned into strep on Tuesday...a hungover sick day is an exception thou, that's ok....I've been thinking about the still. Although we do have those here in Appalachia, as you know, since you seem to be smiling up outta your work funk, we may just go ahead and hook you up a martini IV. How'd that be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you willing to administer that treatment?! Ya know, you'll have to balance that out with some Ben & Jer's Cherry Garcia and hot chocolate syrup?! LOL

    oops...(I somehow deleted this comment before yours!) don't ask me how I did that...cause I don't even know...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, shucks, shuffle, shuffle! thanks for making me smile! I have to say, my Friday is definitely improving...what more could a gal ask for? rock n roll, ben & jers, chocolate sauce, and a continuous pump! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh....something is missing....lesssss see. Rock n Roll, ice cream, chocolate...alkeehaul...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what's missing, but I'll let the two of you work that one out yerownselves. LOL

    I gotta go listen to Shotgun again. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bella! Wow you have a busy blog....... must go read more of it! lol!

    Thanks for commenting on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you know speaking of alcohol, the town I grew up in if you wanted alcohol, you had to drive to the outskirts of town like making a 'secret' drug connection and get what you wanted. I took my Dad there lots of times...LOL...He had a fetish for Wild Irish Rose wine...I'd no sooner get him up there at the drive-through house window (no kidding) or a shack or some sort, and we'd get halfway home and he say, "Let's turn around and go back!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Victoriaz, so nice of you to stop over! I've got to add a few people to my sidebar, that includes you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it just me or is that cat looking up her drawers?!?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!