Unexplained Freaky...

So I answered a few emails tonight, and then I closed all my windows and decided to go lay down. I've had a headache all day; in fact, I woke several times through the night with my left nostril completely closed off, and despite meds it has persisted. All I wanted to do was go to bed (it's 9:30), but the strangest thing happened on the way to beddie-bye land.

Even with my browser closed and no windows open, jazz music is playing...

At first I thought there is glitch somewhere and will stop in a few seconds, but that has been over 10 minutes ago. I just listened to the music to see if there was something familiar about it, just tune into the freakishness so to speak.

I'm sitting here still trying to figure out what's going on, as this has never happened.  I swear this house is haunted, folks or I am just going nuts! I called my friend Susie to let her know she got a bite on selling her lawnmower in my email (she is not puter savvy and agreed to use my email for her) and was telling her that music was playing and nothing was on or open, and I pulled the plug from my headset out of the computer to let her hear it, and she heard it playing...she laughs and says not again, & does the Twilight Zone theme taunt...and as soon as I plugged my headset back in, the music stopped; then my monitor screen shutdown.  At this point, I'm still on the phone with Susie, and I told her I was going to shut the whole shebang down and bring it back up since I couldn't get the monitor to work, so I clicked off the electrical extension box and the light went off too, and I told her if anything touched me I was going to scream loudly and she was to call the authorities!

I guess I should just learn to live with these freakish distractions; it's not like they haven't happened before in different ways. Yeah, and I'm probably not going to sleep well either...

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes!that is such routine for me!They love technologies!As long as you don't feel threatened!Hope you get to sleep better!See ya!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. clearly, susie is fucking with you. she claims to be computer ignorant so i'm assuming she doesn't have a computer of her own. however, unbeknownst (sp?) to you, she has been secretly writing code for microsoft's new search engine, bing, and her computer died. unfortunately, due to her meth habit, she can't afford a computer of her own so she goes along with your jazz music story. you ARE losing your mind but susie is more than happy to blame your computer so she can take it from you. her next step will be to offer to take that "possessed" computer off your hands. you'll still be psycho and she'll have a new computer. susie is so transparent!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!