Rambling Rosie...Who Sang That?


I stayed up way too late watching TV, and sleeping in without a phone call too early on a Sunday is a blessing! I'm out surfing around, my favorite thing to do.  I love checking out bloggers, and following links to find new and interesting blogs. Once you start exploring you can get lost for way too long, and housework just falls by the wayside, am I right?! LOL...

On my sidebars, there are a few Blogstream friends, and Blogger friends, that you guys should check out if you're so inclined. Blogger is vast. Blogstream to me didn't seem to be that way; it was more controlled with no great choice of blog templates and/or all the other perks Blogger offered. Blogstream was more intimate it seemed than Blogger; esp. the earlier days of Blogger, as it seemed harder to navigate back when, and since has become easier. I don't know whether this is because I learned to navigate Blogger better, I would assume so; either way, I feel comfortable in my blogging skin, and I appreciate all of you who stop in and make me feel a part of Blogger!  I love all the comedians over here!

Today is Sherry of "Raindrops" birthday, so if I haven't been around, it's cause I'm playing at Blogstream today.  Sherry also has a blog over here, "Gawd Dang Lucky Frogs." My friend, Scratch who has two blogs listed on my sidebar, Echoes and Scratch's Bar & Grill, and there's Ice On the Windshield" all of whom are great writers. Scratch is into fiction and all are deserving of book deals I tellya. Also I couldn't forget Fairweather Lewis, who blogs the best spook stories ever! Maybe you guys would enjoy them, so check out some of these Blogstream bloggers sometimes if the mood strikes.  Yep, some of us 'blogstreamers' started blogs over here a long time back but found it difficult to navigate and develop blogships with others here; however, I don't feel that way anymore. I enjoy the diversity of blog community both here and at Blogstream. Isn't that the way it is? You start blogging somewhere and then you drift off and try other places...even Twitter and Facebook. I lost interest in the twitting phenomenon, not my thing really, nor Facebook.

I have a teen who has quite a social network that I try to keep a handle on, so I have accts with almost every social network whether I use them or not, usually I'm just looking in on her, as she is everywhere I don't want her to be! I guess I really don't have room to talk as I seem to be everywhere too. You'd think I'd make up my mind about a blog home, but then again, it's a woman's prerogative not to, right?! Gee, and how time has passed already! Gotta get that laundry done! See yuns, have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Instead of being stuck in Appalachia, we get stuck in blogland together.

    Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far, so good, can't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a restful Sunday....I agree on the talent of the various writers, they are excellent storytellers and writers. Hope you are having a good Monday.....S

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first starting blogging, I was on AOL Journals; I thought that was a bit more intimate than Blogger; you are right Blogger is big and there are vast journals out there. I spend way too much time checking them out, but there are so many interesting ones out there for sure

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty, boy, they're sure are! Tons of blogs on any subject, and some quite entertaining and informative! I love the diversity.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!