Still Car-Less...

Bring on the pasghetti!

I was told by Walter, my mechanic that I would 'probably' have my car today, but he is out of town for a wedding like he cares! Well, I called the fellers (who are in charge of this) and they said they were going to have to put a new motor in my car! DUH! Isn't this why my car has been MIA for nearly 3 weeks now?

It's almost like they're surprised?! What the hell have they been doing? Playing titt-ily winks?! Did they take my car on vacation while I sit carless and without any mode of transportation? The guy today told me that they had my car tore down, (no shit I'm thinking), and he initially thought they could selvage the motor, but after closer inspection a new motor will have to be put in he says. All this time I believed they WERE putting a motor in it! If the truth were known, I bet today was the first day they tore it down to even look at it! This is their second go around; if they had done their job the first time my car would not be back out there! One has gotta wonder if the lights on and there's anybody home.

It's a wonder I don't go stark raving mad!  "Call back Friday ma'am"...Ma'am my ass! Dang 'em, Dang 'em, I oughta take a rope and hang 'em.

Tell me a joke or something.

Here's a few sayings that make me laugh~ got one? Post it in my comment section!


Madness takes its toll, please have exact change.

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you weren’t asleep?!

I feel better after I wine a little. ha! and after eating a little pasta!...isn't pasta a feel-good food?

Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up!

The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.

If you are what you eat, I’m fast, cheap and easy!

Say NO to drugs! That’ll bring their prices down!

Keep the dream alive … hit the snooze button!

What day is it again?

1 comment:

  1. I could tell you a funny one-liner, a limmerick or a sonnet....but what I will tell you is that my Mom bought and owns a car-repair garage after she retired. Whatever you do, get a gently used motor and pay a little extra for the peace of mind of a warranty. I can count a hundred of these deals that went wrong....Now, smile and pass the bessghettie!....S

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!