Arrrr Me Hearties...

Welcome aboard this ship, mateys! So.... Ye wanta sing along with some pirates, do ye? Well then. Sit yerself down, or git out your hornpipe and play along. Mind ye, these pirates won’t be seen at the Metropolitan Opera singin' some Gilbert and Sullivan musical, and ye best be prepared for some dogs to be howlin'!

So, you didn't know this was International Talk Like a Pirate Day?!

and just who started this madness? click here to find out. 

Arrrrr, Cap'N Slappy and Ol'Chumbucket are fine pirate names. What's my pirate name? Let's find out...By the way, might ye mateys post yurns after ye find out?!

Bella, your pirate name is
Joan Bitch Leg
What is YOUR pirate name?


or my pirate name could be...



Your Pirate Name Is: Skull Crusher Firecrotch




Yarrgh!

haha! Those are funny!



6 comments:

  1. Arrrrr....never knew there be such a day lassie....Me mates and I figgerd we'd be seeing a Spongebob pop up any second...

    Your pal,

    Your Pirate Name Is: Captain Sultan of Timor

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Spongebob indeed! I am still laffing over that one! that's a pretty kewl name for a pirate, sounds mysterious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannibal Sweet Waters. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering if you chould go eclectic and add Ball and Biscuit to the Saturday Night Funk.....
    Prolly short out Blogstream!

    You soooooo funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skull Cursher Firecrotch? Pretty good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, I'll had to admit that one was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!