
I have to tell yuns I love the funk, the funk, about every kind of funk!
I'll listen to about any kind of funk, from A Bag of Goodies by Mickey & The Soul Generation, the Temptations' Puzzle Pieces album, Don Julian and the Larks "Shorty & The Pimp," to the Jelly Roll Kings, even the sweet jazz funk love of 'Ivan' Boogaloo Joe Jones! I've been listening to the Motown sounds of the late 60s and 70s which was the height of psychedelic "message" funk that birthed into the world of Disco!
and also interesting to me, is the home furnishings of the funkadelic era, like this bathroom! Can ya dig it?

okay, what would be really cool in this bathroom is if the white circle back there had a shower that could enclose itself with doors like on the Starship Enterprise! LOL... Get your funk on in this bathroom!
Are there any funk fans out there?
This last FM box is mostly jazz funk, but last FM has all kinds of funk, just type in an artist and you can make your own box. You can always check out MOG for funk too. I also made two or three funk playlists at Finetune, you can listen to those by clicking on my finetune box on the left side down there. (p.s. if you want to change the song that's playing to find one more to your funk likin' then push the very top right arrow thingy!)
Funk On, Bloggers ~!
Love the bathroom, but I'd be worried about the carpet becoming soggy with all the water dripping over the side. I am inherently practical.
ReplyDelete