May I Help You?
"Yes. The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"
I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?
"Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."
Please excuse me. If I seem a bit stumped, it's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder?
"It came with my computer. I don't know anything about a promotion. It just has '4X' on it."
At this point, the caller was put on mute to cover up the laughter as it was obvious the caller had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder and snapped it off the drive! oops!
May I Help You?
Yes, I have a problem with my Canon printer.
Are you running it under Windows, ma'am?
"No, my desk is next to the door. But that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window and his printer is working fine!"
After A Few Checks, The Tech Says...
If A Computer Had a Gender, What Would It Be?
"O.K. Bob, let's press the control and escape key at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter "P" to bring up the Program Manager."
"I don't have a 'P'."
"On your keyboard, Bob."
"What do you mean?"
'P' on your keyboard, Bob."
"I'm not going to do that!"
If A Computer Had a Gender, What Would It Be?
The group of women concluded that computers should be referred to in masculine gender because:
- In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
- They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
- They are supposed to help you solve your problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
- As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.
The men, on the other hand, decided that computers should definitely be referred to in the feminine gender because:
- No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
- The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories.
I have been wasting too much time on these puzzles, but it is fun to explore the different cuts and try to put them together. This was a doozey! How long did it take me to work this puzzle? The average time it said was 15 minutes 41 seconds, fastest time (supposedly) was 3: 02, yeah right... huh? Well, let's just say my time was not impressive! Going to try it, are you?


Nice one!;)
ReplyDeleteAnd again the conclusion is that everything is dual!Yin and Yang!LOL