Classic Rock To Get Me Through The Week...

Get Ready! Get Set! Rock! (and it might be loud, but it's no good unless its loud, right?)

If this blog is rockin'... ain't no need for knockin'... just come on in and join the party! I know it's only Monday...but who cares! I am rockin' on this week.

Photobucket

I love classic rock of the 70's and 80's. Those were best of times! There were some damn good bands who gave us some great party and rollin' music! It brings back a lot of memories...I loved Boston, Steve Miller, Zeppelin, Kansas and the Who, Heart, Doobies while smokin' scooby doobies...too numerous to count!

I have to tell yuns sometimes living in rural Appalchia was so boring, we would herd cows stoned and rockin' as we cruised the country roads randomly...Yep! You'd be amazed if you 'moo'ed' at them cows they'd follow you for quite a stretch down the road! Those roads went on forever, too!

If you need to adjust the volume (cause at times it can be too loud even for me, here's the box, bottom right is a slide volume, square button is stop, adjust for your pleasure!)

here's a list of some artists you'll find in this box playin' full of classic rock, rock and roll, rock music, rock rolls, rock on bloggers! ~ with led zeppelin, the rolling stones, the who, the beatles, the doors, jimi hendrix, pink floyd, john kay and steppenwolf, zz top, aerosmith, lynyrd skynyrd, carlos santana, bad company, fleetwood mac, the eagles, queen, derek and the dominos, foreigner, blue oyster cult, black sabbath, creedence clearwater revival, grand funk railroad, allman brothers, yes, manfred mann, bob seger & the silver bullet band, bachman turner overdrive, bto, supertramp, 38 special, kansas, jefferson airplane, the hollies, cream, free, elvis presley, elo, electric light orchestra, doobie brothers, buffalo springfield, csny, boston, van morrison...

Do we have any classic rock fans in the house? Raise your hand and be counted!

While you're listening to some classic rock, can you find the 75 bands in this picture?

I found a bigger picture of this one below, so click here.  Now I dare to name all of them! 

Photobucket


1. Okay, let's start with the Smashing Pumpkins...lol...keep going...there's Matchbox 20...B-52's flying, Queen, Guns and Roses, White Zombies, is that Rolling Stones, or rolling boulders?...lol...Styx laying on the pavement...it'll take me all week to find these! but with the link now and a bigger picture I won't need a magnifying glass! ooo and I saw the Eagles...and there's Whitesnake climbing that utility pole! What's up with the Gorillas?...uh...

by the way, if you guys wanta see a Nugent video that is awesome, check this pad out..

Next Monday, we'll be tripping in Studio 54, perhaps you'll come along for the ride!

13 comments:

  1. Wow......great visual and tunage. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thanks for tuning in! Get your rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LINKED to this on my blog....hope you don't mind (or take it down)....lol Sharer

    ReplyDelete
  4. heck no I don't care, that's great!thanks. I bet you can name all these bands over here, can't ya? I love the shock of rock and roll blaring as I open the page...LOL...like Foreigner bellowing double vision! It'll probably scare a few bloggers off...eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to look at the bigger pic, but I do see Led Zeppelin. LOL Eyes are tired so it'll be tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive had the bands pic for some time...I can name a bunch, never really counted though I will now I guess whilst I listen. Brilliant post, really. S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharer, that Nugent video was awesome I have to say! by the way, I linked over to it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link. Don't know if you saw it or now but this was Nuge's 6000th performance. Still as good as the 600th, imho...

    You rock so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, personal faves are ELO - I am forever stuck in the 70s and 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. me too, Madame! I tell my teen that stuff she listens to isn't music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi there Miss Jenny Mac! got a good dirty martini over there?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Memories of the past? About my speed too, thanks. (if you want to get down, cocaine . .)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!