
Music relaxes and transports me out of the mundane and to places I'll one day go, like taking a stroll along this brick boardwalk in Amsterdam. Music can soothe me, it can pump me up, it can bring me to tears and shout for joy!
It is just me...or is the month of September passing by quickly? I've been waking up to greet fog in the mornings too. Before we know it, we'll have to kick on the heat and bring out the sweaters. I love the fall season though. I'd love to take the train excursion through West Virginia at the peak of the autumn color change, but the thought of doing so alone doesn't really interest me. I could go down to the wrinkle bar but that's not my style either. I guess you'll find me here, since I've no car, listening, as music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
If I had to listen to that pirate video one more time, I was going to throw it out to sea! puke! Anybody got any cheese to go with this whine? I'd love to put up a chat in here sometime. The last time I put a chatbox up at Blogstream, I had the pleasure of the company for about an hour of a darling, well mannered, 13 year old boy, so I had to be on my best behavior...I hate it when that happens (jk!). It struck me a little odd though, we discussed music and such, and he 'seemed' to be older than his stated years. I hated to be rude and make an excuse and duck out, as I was hoping somebody else would come in and talk to me that I knew from Blogstream but that didn't happen. For all I know, this kid could have been an undercover cop conducting an Internet sting trying to get me to solicit sex from a minor! It happens you know.
Music is my love and my life; it is the heart of my soul. It is a manifestation of where I’ve come from, of where I am at any given moment in time.
Music is what I live for, it is an experience. Music is a growth; it’s energizing, exciting, expressive and, dramatic. Good music makes my insides flutter with excitement. My head moves up down and sideways rhythmically, shoulders sway back and forth to the tune. My feet go tap, tap, tap, to the beat with a mind-of-their-own. Soon I’m up moving twirling swirling and dancing around the room like a child on Christmas morning.
Music is an expression that all can embrace, interpret, and feel. It is an expression that will never die and will constantly be created and twisted into enjoyable melodic prose.
Music is like an antidote, it helps reduce stress, it is what I can depend on when many things in life are not trustworthy.
Music is my sanity and my passion; a way to escape the physical world and express ideas and emotions. Music is a link to my dreams which helps me to relax, visualize and create. © 2009 by Leona G. Shankle
some of the tracks in this music player include...
Sweet Coffee - No Ordinary Love
Jazzamor - Ain't No Sunshine
Dublex Inc. feat. Alice Russel - Don't Make Me Want You
Hooverphonic - Mad About You (Llorca's Radio Shot)
Beanfield feat. Ernesto - Kiss
Sofa Surfers - Can I Get A Witness (Thievery Corporation Mix)
Pauline London - Love Can Sing
Jazzanova - Soon (P Smoovah Mix)
Etro Anime - Let It Go
Zero 7 - Passing By
Moodorama - I Think It's...
Zero Noel - Toi Et Moi
Hacienda - Be With Me
Korsakow & Noel - Sweet Poison Of Your Love
Micatone - Sit Beside Me (Club Mix)
Carmen McRae - How Long Has This Been Going On (MJ Cole Remix)
DJ Friction - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This (Dublex Inc. Remix)
Planet Funk - Under The Rain
Ian Pooley & Rosanna & Zelia - Me Leve
Shakedown - At Night (Afterlife Remix)
Which train? We have like five now?????
ReplyDeleteAmsterdam was a cool place, I used to ride the train over from Germany through Belgium aand spend a few days...
Amtrak I reckon, I didn't know they have 5!
ReplyDeleteSo, you want to know what it's like on Saturday night with the one you love. I'll be glad to fill you in.
ReplyDeleteFirst there's Hubby stretched out on the couch channel surfing through 200 plus channels to find something I don't like anyway. I'm sitting in front of the computer, with a headache and my eye lids propped up with toothpicks, drinking a diet pepsi and trying not to fall asleep. It's not even 8 yet.
In the morning we'll both be up at 5:30 so he can go to work and I can go walk the dog and groom the cats. I'll be 60 tomorrow, it don't get any better than this. LOL
Sherry
hey! it's odd you're here and I'm there! I just got through reading and watching your videos on Rafferty!
ReplyDeletereminds me of that Edyie Gorme song, "Baby, That's Love!"
Of course that's typical.
Tomorrow is your birthday....I shall be dancing a jig for you....
ReplyDeleteSorry you are struggling....
The weekend is going so fast...
Chat is cool and it cuts down on your comments section a bit, Bella. We did them both ways over there in the old days....as comments and chats..
ReplyDeleteYep, you really need to be sure you like the person you marry. Once the flame dies down a bit, the day to day stuff can kill a relationship. I just had to rescue the remote. He used it so much a button got stuck and the channels changed at lightening speed. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI'm in both places kind of, just back and forth trying to stay awake.
Your pics are so cool; they're what I love to do in posts....you'll possibly see that in the history of my stuff or in the future. As for your thoughts, you know, you'd love Brian at http://www.waystationone.com/
ReplyDeleteHave you been there? He's a mindblowing writer...deep and thoughtful and someone you'd love....
xoxox
Ah, autumn! So much to look forward to with bright frosted leaves and pumpkins...
ReplyDelete