A Guide to Gift-Giving For Men Who Need Hints...

Ladies, haven't we all been here before? It's your birthday, the holidays (which will be here before we know it), or perhaps your anniversary and you were expecting something really romantic? or a few hundred greenbacks, or a limitless credit card to buy what you want?!

Get real!

Men don't have a clue! They are way too practical and cheap!



that'll teach 'em!

and here's ya something to play with!

Click to Mix and SolveIt took me way too many long to put this puzzle back together!

Surely you can beat my time of 6 minutes 8 seconds!

Go ahead, I double dog dare ya! record your time too!

btw, who sang, "Starry, Starry Night?"

8 comments:

  1. Hilarious...I just got a vaccum cleaning for my birthday..LOL and it was a petpal one but it is Purple my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Dar! nothing beats a good vacuum cleaner or a helper or two to do it for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh brother! That was too funny!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL the video was hilarious indeed!Thanks for the laugh in the morning!Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did no one answer the question?

    Now I have to go wiki and get back to you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was bought a hedgehog footscraper. And some cookies. It was meant well, but received badly.

    Don McLean.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!