
I have no words to say on this slow and dreary day,
the morning’s clarity has lost its direction
no words
I don’t know how many things there are in this world that have no name ...
i.e., the soft inner side of the elbow, webbed skin between the fingers.
a day that wanders out beyond the tidal limits
and no longer seems capable to even summon a moon.
a descending leaf exhaling the season its witnessed, gliding in the wind as if seeking a listener.
the hush of morning before you see it as it is, shy with its wondrous "sights" then exploding into its magnificence.
a word for your heart when you feel the true meaning of absolute unconditional love, yet lost in its abstractness~
and no longer seems capable to even summon a moon.
a descending leaf exhaling the season its witnessed, gliding in the wind as if seeking a listener.
the hush of morning before you see it as it is, shy with its wondrous "sights" then exploding into its magnificence.
a word for your heart when you feel the true meaning of absolute unconditional love, yet lost in its abstractness~
the blurred point of merger between arrival and actually having been there.
I was looking for a great encyclopedia, the secret dictionary of all the missing words. I wanted to consult its index and find out what to call "this" too. This irrefutable buzz I felt ~ when I felt you ~that swayed with every concept.
no words
I was looking for a great encyclopedia, the secret dictionary of all the missing words. I wanted to consult its index and find out what to call "this" too. This irrefutable buzz I felt ~ when I felt you ~that swayed with every concept.
no words
for the inexplicable elation as if you had just arrived, escaped from a burning world, and at the same time clenched in my heart, my hands, the bones of my fingers the certainty that you had always been here.
I feel you no more.
I feel you no more.
Nice writing.....some days I think I'll go back to writing the prose...then the music talks me out of it. S
ReplyDelete