
being lost inside oneself I can't imagine at only 14, to have such darkness of buried emotions deep within herself that she doesn't even know exists, much less express, no love of self and unable to give love or respect to those who care so much about what happens to her ... I pray she finds there is light at the end of the tunnel ... but she has to be willing to walk through the darkness...
this morning, its so quiet here.
Perhaps, she could benefit by keeping a diary - if they allow pen and paper. I've been reviewing some of my old blogs from way back when, and I'm different now than when I started blogging. In five years, she will become a different, young adult and it will amaze her how far she's come by then. Just a thought. There is light, but she has to want it first. To dwell in the dark is sad, lonely and not healthy for anyone.
ReplyDeleteYes, she was actually pretty broken down in the vehicle on the way down ... at least some real emotion still there which means there is hope. Oh, I'm sure that she will be able to journal and one day be able to help those that have been in her shoes. She is very capable.
DeleteBella. My wish is this is simple teen angst that is your concern. For my money,cold hard drink, a fat dubie and good music help.
ReplyDeletewell look what the hound dog drug in ... hey Mooner! yep, send that on over to me ... or better yet drop it by! LOL
DeletePS. Love the mooning animate. Self-reflective it is.
ReplyDeletePS. Love the mooning animate. Self-reflective it is.
ReplyDeleteBella. My wish is this is simple teen angst that is your concern. For my money,cold hard drink, a fat dubie and good music help.
ReplyDelete