You mean its not Wednesday?

 Image result for blah blah blah

LOL...  I  hit the bed yesterday at 4 PM and the phone woke me at 8...

I could have sworn it was Wednesday today...but blah blah...

blah ... blah...blah..blah...

another day of feeling exhausted even after all that sleep ...

I am feeling the season change  ... my body clock is just off ... its back to getting darker earlier  :( 

4 comments:

  1. Yep, it's happening again. Autumn is coming soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! :) I put in for some time off to perhaps enjoy a little autumn...I feel I've overworked for months now!

      Delete
  2. As well you should. Time for you to take some "me time". Enjoy. Any ideas about going somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably Louisville to see son and see how kiddo is doing ... haven't decided ... or Hamilton to see Sis.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!