~~ life is beautiful ! ~~´¯`•.¸¸.•♪♫♪•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥~ ♪♫•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ •
Bella. OK, so what's the difference between a Garbonzo bean and a chick pea...... I won't let a Garbonzo bean on my chest.Fucketh Walmarth!
I think they have another name for that Mooner! hahaha!
A couple of blondes get lost in the mall, so they go to a map where they see a red arrow that says, "You are here." One blonde looks at the other and say, "Wow! How do they know that?"
hahaha...sounds like me losing my car in the parking lot! LOL
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!
Bella. OK, so what's the difference between a Garbonzo bean and a chick pea...... I won't let a Garbonzo bean on my chest.
ReplyDeleteFucketh Walmarth!
I think they have another name for that Mooner! hahaha!
DeleteA couple of blondes get lost in the mall, so they go to a map where they see a red arrow that says, "You are here." One blonde looks at the other and say, "Wow! How do they know that?"
ReplyDeletehahaha...sounds like me losing my car in the parking lot! LOL
ReplyDelete