Vet Visit ...






Going to the vet is quite an expenditure nowadays. Its $50.00 bucks to walk through the door; add an allergy shot to it and a couple of cans of high protein food to get her back on track, its nearly 80 bucks!! Its cheaper for me to go to my doctor for sure! However, Sissy was acting very strange, sleeping upstairs or other strange places, was lethargic, barely ate or drank any water, her litter box was empty a lot, and up all night just digging her little self to death.  She had flea protection, the "white sock test" proves there is no fleas in the house, yet she would not even get down on the carpet, she would jump from chair to chair or avoid it altogether. Weird behaviors, coupled with those other symptoms, an appt was in order regardless of the expense. She stayed on my shoulder the whole time, me reassuring her it was okay she'd be fine while we waited to get into the vet's office despite all the noise and dogs. She got passed around to the girls working there; they just love her. She is a very sweet little cat, very sociable, greets me at the door and everybody else too, hates fusses or upheaval and follows me around like a little dog. There had been some stress in the home, but now that the stress has dissipated, I'm hoping with a little TLC and calming down this itching allergy, she'll be her old lovable self! She slept better and so did I! ahhh pets ... gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I think about getting a pound puppy, I read something like this from someone. Love is expensive, no matter how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!