Entertainment industry has to keep finding more talent to exploit and over-pay to keep their swanky office spaces clean and shiny. Not to mention, of course, their big expensive homes in Beverly Hills and Malibu. I hope the talented ones are aware of what they're getting themselves into.
Other than a few segments that I might stumble upon while channel surfing, no I don't really watch the show. My wife and I did get drawn into the first couple of seasons of American Idol. But it soon became apparent, at least to us, the show was less about finding raw talent, and like Jim said already, keep the entertainment industry money pump primed.
Entertainment industry has to keep finding more talent to exploit and over-pay to keep their swanky office spaces clean and shiny. Not to mention, of course, their big expensive homes in Beverly Hills and Malibu. I hope the talented ones are aware of what they're getting themselves into.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure they are aware...
DeleteOther than a few segments that I might stumble upon while channel surfing, no I don't really watch the show. My wife and I did get drawn into the first couple of seasons of American Idol. But it soon became apparent, at least to us, the show was less about finding raw talent, and like Jim said already, keep the entertainment industry money pump primed.
ReplyDeletethat is so true...!
ReplyDelete