
since when is a divorce newsworthy of all this media attention...nuts! and seriously who cares....
on the workfront today, it was issue after issue regarding the system ... I guess it blew a fuse! So, it was frustrating starting with my shift at 7 AM ... at one point we couldn't even log into our programs for nearly an hour! if we were lucky enough to login, it then was slow as molasses to open a document, upload a document ... at one point Admin quit working ... for f**ks sakes...
but its over ... damn it ... till tomorrow ...
I need a little Sunday Morning on a Friday night ..
I.T. matters and system access are not your problem and your time shouldn't be docked or discounted in any way. Of course, if the work doesn't get finished on time, they need to pay you overtime rates to get caught up. Frustrating, but ...
ReplyDeleteOh they paid me for the time I sat waiting ... and when I have to do spreadsheets at the end of my shift (which are 2 right now) I also make sure that I don't clock out until EVERYTHING is done. I'm not giving up my time for nothing!
ReplyDeleteDon't let them take advantage of you. That's all I'm saying. They've tried it before and they'll try again. Stand tall, stand firm and walk proud. They don't value you enough IMHO.
ReplyDeletenor pay us what we're worth! LOL ... anyway I worked 5 hours today and felt like I accomplished very little :(
ReplyDelete