WTH is going on?


Image result for cell phone aggravation cartoons
well for two or three days now, my cell service has been doing weird things...telling me I can't call, or emergency calls onlyl ... sending my incoming calls directly to voice mail sometimes not even ringing (some I don't want to get actually), but boss can't reach me ... texts/messsages are slow to get to me sometimes, or sending texts don't even go ...

geeze Louise!  Here I was trying to troubleshoot thinking it was the phone but its AT&T towers down (2) in my neck of the woods...figures... So I said ... I'm paying you for service that you are not providing?  nor did I get notice of ... so they will be happy to reimburse whatever time I'm down which doesn't help me necessarily ... acc to her one tower should be fixed by 3 AM, the other by Saturday? They'd better hurry it up!

even trying to get my call forwarding off my cell and back to the home phone is failing ...

Yep!  call my shell...LOL

1 comment:

  1. As I travel, cellphone dead zones happen all the time - no matter what carrier one uses. However, if you've been having bad weather, lightning, etc., it's entirely possible even in cities. Relying on cellphone service and even WiFi is something I've quite given up. I'll take it when I can get it - like so many other things in life.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!