enjoying some Braun and Culbertson tonight ... falling asleep and its only 10:50... my blanket is in the dryer ... I stripped the beds and freshened the linens...well maybe I'll just shut my eyes for a few...
Drift away ... into the moonlight and beyond the stars. Forget about sight-seeing and enjoy your celestial floating. Don't forget to return to your home world ... sometime later ... for there is much to accomplish ... but it doesn't have to be just now.
Drift away ... into the moonlight and beyond the stars. Forget about sight-seeing and enjoy your celestial floating. Don't forget to return to your home world ... sometime later ... for there is much to accomplish ... but it doesn't have to be just now.
ReplyDeleteand drift away I did .. I don't think I even got up till about 10 AM ... so nice actually ...
Delete