Even out near a corn field - away from light pollution - the Universal night sky is awesome. Great place for a blanket, some wine and a horizontal gaze straight up.
Greetings! I see you still have that guy shaking his butt at you when I visit you... Yup, I'm in the right blog for sure. :) How time get away from you... I have the same feeling going on like yourself. I want to be out on the lake in my boat, lying down and looking at the stars.. No car horns honking, no trucks making noise. Peace, quiet and love lying next to my side...
Greetings to you, my friend! long time no see... as hot as its going to be today laying in a pool of water is the thing to do if outside! so get that boat out and go for it! :) nice to have love lying next to your side, too!
Even out near a corn field - away from light pollution - the Universal night sky is awesome. Great place for a blanket, some wine and a horizontal gaze straight up.
ReplyDeleteyep on a clear night free of pollution anywhere ... that has to be awesome! don't get that here.
ReplyDeleteThere is always "someday".
DeleteGreetings! I see you still have that guy shaking his butt at you when I visit you... Yup, I'm in the right blog for sure. :) How time get away from you... I have the same feeling going on like yourself. I want to be out on the lake in my boat, lying down and looking at the stars.. No car horns honking, no trucks making noise. Peace, quiet and love lying next to my side...
ReplyDeleteHugs
1ManView
Greetings to you, my friend! long time no see... as hot as its going to be today laying in a pool of water is the thing to do if outside! so get that boat out and go for it! :) nice to have love lying next to your side, too!
ReplyDeletesomeday can't come too soon! hahaha
ReplyDelete