
First off the margins need adjusting; images have no padding around them as you can see...
the spacing is off both between the end of a blogged post before the comment line, and between typed lines so I've had to manually put spaces in.
I'd like some borders, let's see, I even tried putting a code in for padding,
let's see if it works.
if not, screw it, I'm tired...
Yep, see there? It didn't work. sucks....
and tomorrow I get to play some more with it, or better yet, I think I will aggravate the guy who put this template out for us to enjoy, however, it does need work.
SQUAAAAK!
and Brian, should you happen to appear in here, why does the first line on type at the right of the picture indent when viewing in IE? argggh!
okay, so now it's Saturday afternoon and when I came in to view this post (in Mozilla) this one looks fine with the image borders and adequate width around, however, "Something Stinks" post on the Older Posts page DOES NOT! (along with others), what gives? rawrrrr!
UPDATE: Yours Truly, AKA nerdy girl has figured out how to insert picture and get a margin around it! Isn't it lovely?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!