I betcha yuns didn't know I was the Dominatrix of Daytime Drama!
Yep, I love exploring my redneck hillbilliness and what better way to indulge than to watch Jerry Springer and his sidekick Steve Wilkos' show, and see what screwed up people there really are out there, so I can rationalize that my messed up brood seems pale in comparison!
Like today, this guy gives up a good girl to be humiliated on stage by a dominatrix! She's leading him around by his necktie, having him adore her feet by kissing them, telling the audience how good they smell, and such nonsense. Wooohooo! Yep,that's what I wanta be when I grow up, a dominatrix! whip on big boys and humiliate them with toys cause it makes them feel good! I hear there's big money in that too! better than typing medical reports for diddly!
Steve (aka Springer's old sidekick) had this black girl on his show today who had lost four babies due to the physical abuse she suffered at this asshole of a boyfriend, and she even went back for more abuse! For goodness sakes, some people don't have the sense God gave a goose! But she had decided she had seen the light and of course was ditching his black ass, finally! and she was not pregnant, thank God for small miracles!
Anyhoo, what do you wanta bet they handpick these people off the streets and pay them money for coming on their show? My question is this, blogworld, have you or anybody you know been on Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos show? perhaps you know somebody whose been on Maury and is still looking for the father of that baby?! Where do they find these people?! and you're thinking ... why appalachia of course?! You mean, West Virginia dontcha?!
and tonight, don't forget it's another edition of hoarders on A & E! It looks to be a good one too.
exploring my inner hillbilliness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL, well you got the show right for heck town USA..I cannot watch him it is just too much the talking all at the same time drives me insane ..so go ahead an add in the view..aren't their 15 minutes up already...barb news to go away..she drives me insane to with her stupid questions..
ReplyDelete