Lori, the pert and pretty nurse took her troubles to a resident psychiatrist in the hospital where she worked.
"Doctor, you must help me," she pleaded. "It's gotten so that every time I date one of the young doctors here, I end up in bed with him. And then afterward, I feel guilty and depressed for a week."
"I see," nodded the psychiatrist. "And you want me to strengthen your will power and resolve in this matter?"
"For God's sake, no!" exclaimed the Nurse. "I want you to fix it so I won't feel guilty and depressed afterward."

Three women were sitting around throwing back a few drinks and talking about their sex lives. Karen said: "I call my husband the dentist because nobody can drill like he does."
Joanne giggled and confessed: "I call my husband the miner because of his incredible shaft."
Kathy quietly sipped her whiskey until Joanne finally asked: "Well, what do you call your boyfriend?"
Kathy frowned and said: "The postman.""Why the postman?" asked Joanne.
.
"Because, he always delivers late and half the time it's in the wrong box."
"That wife of mine is a liar," said the angry husband to a sympathetic pal seated next to him in the bar."How do you know?" the friend asked.
"She didn't come home last night, and when I asked her where she'd been, she said she'd spent the night with her sister, Shirley."
"So?" the friend replied.
"So, she's a liar. I spent the night with her sister Shirley!"

"thats' all folks!"

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laughs. Those were funny.
ReplyDeleteOh Lordy, I had nothing swirling around in this noodle to post, and I needed a laugh myself. I can't believe this week ain't over yet. Gawd, I couldn't be any more tired if I was dead...
ReplyDelete