TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally. ..but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up,

DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!!

They only want to see you nakey!


I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Too late I already did it! Re your message on my blog about HRT - why not vivit a fantastic web site that I use. It's called www.menopausematters.co.uk and is run by a Dr Heather Curry who is specialising in the menopause. It is only when you get an informed judgemnent on the risks vs the benefits that you can make up your mind. This is a great site for talking with women of all ages and symptoms with loads of advice and help. All the best these are testing times. MOB

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!