and now for a nerdy blogging tip...

for those of you who perhaps never knew?!

I being a Nerdy Girl, certainly have learned to manipulate about anything! and that includes whatshisname? Oh nevermind that~

Have you ever clicked on a page, or wanted to post something yourself, only to discover that the picture or the YouTube video, or whatever was hanging out in the sidebar, or was just too big for your taste?

I take immediate attention and feel compelled to fix, it's an obsession, like smelling bacon frying, I gotta eat it!

If you can copy a code to your blog, then you can resize it. All you have to do is experiment with it, and look back in the code and change the width and height to any size you want!

I know ain't that amazing!

When it comes to pictures, use photobucket, and the edit option, then type in the size you want, or pick from one of the options, or crop it yourself, and poof! No more margin sticker-outers for you!

Don't let your blog get caught with a margin violation!

Over and out!

4 comments:

  1. awesome tips, I just wish I could retain all the helpful hints :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that cartoon is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and so me...not the slim bacon but the other one and bright redfried

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cartoon too! and bacon! ah, you'll remember that blog tip!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!