Easter Sunday
My sister, the boyfriend, and my niece have come and gone back home. I saw my mom's husband yesterday (it was his birthday), and daughter and my grandkids dressed in their Sunday best today, how cute! However, I never saw my other sister, my son, or nephew and his family. My son called my sister back today and they talked obviously about his health status, which I knew he had undergone some tests, but I hadn't heard back from him even though he has been on my mind. He has really bad reflux and I have been worried about him. After my sis talked with him on the phone today, she told me he has esophageal cancer? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she told me, and something about chemotherapy? Why, as his mother, would he not tell me? Belinda says he doesn't want to worry me, he knows I have enough to contend with, but he's my only boy. My first born. My first love. I just feel numb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!