Today has been a long work day, a blurring of reports, and the reemergence of the homebound instructor back today collecting Bobbi's schoolwork. Speaking of schoolwork, she has neglected some of it after being off last week for Spring break. She has been on break all year! I feel more like I'm the one in school, stressing over whether she is getting work done, bitching and prodding at her to get it done, and taking away her laptop! I have to say her withdrawal symptoms have not been pleasant either! (see Monday Mayhem below or click to Queen Blogship for the latest escapades of Princess Golden Hair Psychotic Surprise!).
Today came and went in blur, and my mind kept racing ahead about things going on tomorrow, as someone I care about is undergoing a prostate biopsy. Also, on the agenda tomorrow is the pre-trial conference of my ex from hell. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom.
However, my first choice of places is with 'baby' as he has the biopsy done. Gosh I do hope all goes well without complication. I am optimistic and *holding my breath* that the biopsy results will reveal absolutely no malignancy. I wonder how long before we find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!