I guess I would be the fool today for paying seventy some odd dollars to get my teen's hair fixed from strawberry blonde back to her more natural state. She got a wild manic hair up her butt a few days ago and decided she wanted to go blonde all the way! pretty much platinum (like her friend Betty Boop I call her) but what she ended up with was strawberry blondish red...eeeek! but now it's fixed, thanks to me.
In the last few days her and I have butt heads over her risky behaviors. I don't know what gets into this kid, but talking with her is like talking to a wall sometimes she just doesn't get it. Her moods are erratic, and I swear I think she's bipolar. Monday morning while sitting in a new psychiatrist's office she was her usual antisocial self. At one point she wouldn't even sit in the lobby and went out to the car.
Today while sitting in the counselor's office with my teen I just let 'er fly! I told the counselor about her latest escapades, and about trying to make house rules that she refuses to acknowledge or follow through with. I think the counselor understood my position and was surprised at her irresponsibility It's time momma played hardball!
It's the strangest thing. Yesterday I logged into your "bellasgottabrandnewblog-2" site, even left you a comment, no problem. Today, I get an error message saying I can't access the site and "operation aborted."
ReplyDeleteAm I the only one having this problem?
Nope, my friend Sherry is having this problem too! We have no idea why that is.
ReplyDelete