A Dirty Toad Joke

There once was a toad that was excluded from all Green Toad activities because he was a handsome shade of yellow. So he went to visit a beautiful fairy in the town over who had the power to grant wishes. "Fairy," he said. "I would like to be green, so I can play with all the other toads." "Granted!" said the fairy, who turned him yellow.

Unfortunately, his little toady penis was still yellow. "What about my penis?" he asked the fairy.

"Oh! For that, you'll have to go see the wizard."

And so the toad hopped off to find the wizard.

Soon, a pink elephant visited the fairy, and he wished to be turned gray. She granted him the wish, but, as with the toad, his penis was still pink. So she told him to visit the wizard.

"How do I find the wizard?" he asked.

"Just follow the yellow dick toad."



Sherry, this is funny ...

Laser Kitty

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the funny. I could use a laugh right now. Whatta day, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an upgrade of my Microsoft XP software and now it won't let me download my own blogger site. I can do your site, and not my own. I get a notice that IE can't download site action aborted. When I close that screen, I go to a not connected to the internet screen. I damn well am too, LOL. I have no clue what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ya, Bella ~ I didn't realize you re-did the blog over here...DUH ! I got the same Problem I'm locked out of the stream from IE, but I can get in from Firefox. WTF ??? wonder how we take the update off ? Anyways, Nice to know You're here. and Yep, a Month is Too Long to be gone, they're gonna wallow like pigs in it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Mousey! It is good to see ya. At this point, I don't care what they do over there at Blogstream and giving it a month will be easier to slip out totally. Tell Misty to drop in anytime too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry,

    I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I laid down and the next time I knew it was way past 11 p.m. wow!

    Do me a favor, Sherry, and ask Reba how to get the cache taken off from your internet links. You know when you do a search on somebody's website there is a option for a cache which gives you a picture of that web page. I am also going to have a talk with Pioneer.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!