
I love to mess with my blog's html and mess with codes and such! Did you ever screw your blog up only to get some X-86948 error or something? I totally did that the first time I uploaded a new template. That took some learning to do right there
When it comes to html codes and Xhtml now, some things you just have to screw up more than once to get 'em right, sometimes at the expense of your blog getting sucked into the underground blogosphere. Where do all those blogs end up? In blog purgatory? The Blog Zone?
Anyway bloggers, did you know ...
that if you have a blog at Blogger (or blogs), whenever you upload an image to post to your blogsite it automatically appears in a Picasa Web Album for public viewing? I found this out merely by accident myself.
but don't take my word for it, go check it out for yourself by typing in "Picasa Web Album" and either your nickname or name you signed up for a blogger acct. with, or better yet, go to your blogger acct page, the one with the email, and all the other stuff on it listed on it, and scroll down to Picasa Web Album and click; it should take you to your album or picture collection; it doesn't matter that perhaps your blog is made private or not, your pictures will still be out there publicly. For those of you with unsavory photos that you thought perhaps were private on your own "private blog" well, I got news for ya, if you haven't made your album private they are out there in cyberspace, folks~! oh, and one more thing, if you delete the photos from your public album on Picasa, they will also be removed from your blog, so choose carefully on that option.
I don't know about you, and it's not like I have anything to hide, but my pictures are mine, especially my private family photos, and if I don't want them out for public view to any browser who happens by them, I can choose to make them private, which is what I did. If you'd like to make your settings private, then go to you Google Acct. Page, scroll down to Picasa Web Albums, go to settings and fix it~!
I knew that, found that out when I posted the second time. So, I only post internet graphics, that way no harm is done.
ReplyDeleteSherry, I didn't know that necessarily, I can't believe it took me that long to find out~! gee whiz.
ReplyDelete