Yes, there is nothing like opening up your car door to get a furnace blast of 1000 degree heat bottled up for hours on end. Okay a slight exaggeration, but you get my drift.
I imagine one of these days my car windshield is just going to burst sitting out there, and I'm going to hear it from inside the house. Most days my black car with black leather interior sits directly in the sun, and trying to even touch the car door well requires you to do so gingerly. Even though I try to keep a window cracked on hot humid days sometimes I fail to do.
My air conditioner has not been working this season so far, so when it is unbearably humid I just avoid getting in that car and running errands unless its dark. Yep your hotpants get burnt! Yesterday, I had someone check the compressor ... well, there was no pressure on the cannister valve, obviously I know it needs freon and probably has a leak, but the compressor was not kicking in, so ... one would surmise that you buy a can on freon or two put 'er in and hope for the best; and hopefully that will create a reason for the compressor to kick on?
Gee I sure hope so, cause driving along in my automobile is not happening on 90+ days until she gets some freon in her pipes. I was going to go this evening to the automotive store to get the freon but I was just way too tired. Why do it today when I put it off till tomorrow, right? Besides temptation would take me in the direction of Krogers for a trip down the pastry aisle for sweetening, yes I have a craving some dark chocolate something, or perhaps some lemon something, and wouldn't you know it? There is not one darn thing in the house (of course I know me).
Tell me, do you guys ever get cravings for one particular thing to eat? and would you drive out to get it if the feeling was so overpowering for you to have it? Luckily I had spinach in the house.
I love my greens, too~! fish n greens, fish n greens. bock~! well, I don't how to make a fish sound?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!